Data publicació: 22/11/22
Data límit presentació: 30/11/2022
|Descripció de l’oferta de treball: MARKETING ASSISTANT-PART TIME |
Perfil: Estudiants/es i/o titulats/es
We are looking for a Marketing Assistant to assist in the daily running of marketing and communication activities for the nut and dried fruit market. The responsibilities of this position include the weekly production of company newsletter, maintenance and community management of INC websites and digital marketing channels, including assisting in the analysis of digital campaigns, and, producing both on and offline communication materials. If you have excellent communication skills in British or American English and experience in digital marketing and advertising, we would like to meet you.
• Weekly production of company newsletters.
• Community Management with the digital agency: Facebook, Instagram, TikTok, Twitter, LinkedIn and YouTube.
• Maintenance and content creation for our website, social media channels and email marketing tools, including databases.
• Digital Marketing Assistance with the digital agency: Inbound Marketing, Analytics, SEO, SEM (Google Adwords and YouTube Ads) and Social Media Advertising.
• Assist in influencer marketing campaigns.
• Assist in the Analysis of marketing & communications actions, as well as satisfaction surveys.
• Execution and production of both off line (promotional materials, articles, reports) and online communications (images, videos and testimonials).
• Assist in the management of the media, press releases, journalist requests, and press conferences with the PR agency.
The International Nut and Dried Fruit Council (INC) was founded in 1983 as the global organization focused on advancing the interests of the entire nut and dried fruit industry. Today the INC continues to enable success and promote business in all aspects of the industry with the aim to facilitate sustainable growth in supply and consumption through sharing the goodness and health benefits of nuts and dried fruit globally.
DESIRED SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE:
• Specialized Training in Marketing, Advertising, Communications, Digital Marketing or relevant field.
• Background in Marketing and Advertising or relevant field.
• Hands-on experience with Content Management Systems (e.g. WordPress and Elementor).
• Proficient level of English.
• Open to travel.
Tipus de contracte: Contracte indefinit
Tipus de jornada: Jornada parcial 20 hores
Experiència: No requerida
Horari: 5 hores/dia flexibles de dilluns a dijous de matins 8:30/10:00 fins a 13:30/15:00 en funció de l’hora d’entrada. O 4 hores/dia si es vol treballar el divendres.
Retribució inicial: –
Titulació: CFGS Màrqueting i publicitat
IT WILL BE A PLUS:
• Email Marketing Tools Knowledge.
• Familiarity with SEO, SEM & Web Analytics knowledge.
• Ability to work with design programs such as Photoshop, InDesign or Illustrator.
• Ability to work with video edition programs such as Final Cut or Premiere.
• Abroad experience.
Competències professionals: Capacitat de treballar en equip i cooperació, Productivitat i compromís, Treballar en un entorn internacional